Friday 12 September 2014

The first bike


We bought this Wishbone bike a few weeks ago after a little research to find out what was the best bike/tricycle on the market. I knew that I wanted a wooden bike without pedals, when I found this one it was love at first sight: I really like the design and the possibility to switch the tricycle into a bike when the time comes. My husband assembled it this afternoon during Lorenzo's nap, when he woke up we went out for a ride in our neighborhood, he just loved it! Happy week end!!!

***

Compramos esta bici Wishbone hace un par de semanas después de una pequeña busqueda de la mejor bici en el mercado. Sabía que quería una bici de madera sin pedales, cuando la encontré me enamoré al instante: me gusta mucho el diseño y la posibilidad de transformar el triciclo en bici cuando sea el momento. Mi marido la montó esta tarde durante la siesta de Lorenzo,  cuando se despertó salimos a dar una vuelta por el barrio, me parece que le encantó! Buen fin de semana!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment