Thursday 17 July 2014

Pencil factory apartment


I generally dislike flower boxes, they kind of remind me the eighties aesthetic, but in this case it works out really good since it defines the living room area without creating a visual barrier. This danish aprtment, a former pencil factory, shows how well white, black and wood play together to create a balanced yet unconventional place.

***

Los floreros divisorios usualmente no me gustan porque me recuerdan una cierta estetica ochentosa, pero en este caso tengo que hacer una excepción ya que las plantas definen el area living sin separar o crear barreras visuales. Este departamento Danés, recuperado de una fabrica de lápizes, muestra lo bien  que funcionan juntos el blanco el negro y la madera, creando unos ambientes equilibrados pero lejos de ser convencionales.



I like the wooden boxes in this picture, and the bike hanging from the ceiling.

via blackbird

No comments:

Post a Comment