Monday 22 September 2014

Minna Jones' styling for NCC housing



I'm currently  admiring the styling of this apartment by Minna Jones of the blog time of the aquarius. Above all I'm impressed by the fact that even if it's just a styling it feels like home, it's cosy enough that if I had to move there I'd feel like I'd just need to pick up my teethbrush! See the rest of the pics and a detailed list of the furniture and objects here.

***

Estoy en plena admiración de este estilismo firmado por Minna Jones del blog time of the aquarius. Sobretodo me impresiona que a pesar de que se trate de un estilismo, el ambiente es tan acogedor que transmite una sensación de hogar. Sensación a veces dificil  de encontrar hasta en las casas realmente vividas. Si queres ver el resto de las fotos y los detalles de los muebles y objetos empleados fijáte  acá.






No comments:

Post a Comment