Wednesday 11 June 2014

Marbleous!!!

Since last year I'm spotting a lot of marble around the blogosphere, I must admit I have never been a fan of it, I used to think that it was cold, pretentious and too classical for my taste. Now I suddenly fell in love with it and I just feel the need to have some marble in my living room! I'm still not sure if this will happen through the top of a piece of furniture, with a coffee table, or simply with some decorations like a candle holder or a wall clock... These are the pictures that inspired me today!
***
Hace un tiempo que se ve mucho marmol en los blogs, la verdad es que el marmol mucho no me gustaba por varias razones: me parecía frio, pretencioso y quizás demasiado clasico para mi gusto. Ahora de repente me enamoré de este material  y siento la necesidad de incorporarlo a mi living. Todavia no se si me limitaré a unos adornos o si pondré un top de marmol a un mueble bajo como en la foto que sigue... Esta son las imagenes que me inspiraron hoy!

Foto via STIL INSPIRATION

Foto via weekday carnival

Coffee table by NoEarlyBirds

PK 62 table Foto via Living

Foto from Menú spring 2014 catalogue

Foto from Menú spring 2014 catalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment