Thursday 19 June 2014

DIY paper lanterns



I just found these cute DIY paper lanterns on the summer edition of sweet paul magazine. I've really been in the mood for this kind of job lately, I've actually spent  most of the last week end folding pages of some old dusty books in order to create origamis to style my library at home - I didn't have the time to shoot any photos yet but I'll be up to it soon - so, I guess I found another little job for this long week end to come. According to the instructions that you'll find here it doesn't seem to be too complicated, let's see, I'll let you know!!

***

Acabo de encontrar el DIY de estas lamparas de papel en la edicion de verano de la revista sweet paul. Estoy encantada con el papel en estos dias, de hecho me pasé el último fin de semana doblando paginas de viejos libros para hacer unos origamis para decorar mi biblioteca, no tuve el tiempo de sacar ninguna foto todavia, pero en cuanto pueda se las voy a compartir... Así que aparentemente encontré con que ocupar este fin de semana largo que se viene!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment