Tuesday 18 November 2014

A graphic Xmas


I'm not a fanatic of Christmas decorations, I must admit, furthermore hot summer weather doesn't really help to get in the mood: green conifers, red ribbons and fake snow don't get along with tshirts and flipflops, it's  a  matter of fact! Anyway I'm determined to do my best to recreate some Christmas atmosphere for our little toddler and I think that these images from Normann Copenhagen will inspire my job!

Navidad se acerca y a pesar de que las decoraciones navideñas  nunca me han realmente atrapado, desde que nació mi hijo me pongo las pilas para crear un poco de atmosfera sin caer en el kitch... Estas imagenes de Normann  Copenhagen describen bien lo que quisiera para mi casa en Navidad: arreglos gráficos, blanco, negro y algo de plata, estilo nordico y nada sobrecargado.




No comments:

Post a Comment