Wednesday 12 November 2014

Latest finding


Last week end we went to the farm and in one of my raids into the old abandoned houses, I found this porcelain made lamp socket. At first I thought I could make a table lamp out of it, then I saw that my little one was so enthusiast about disassembling it that I thought it might be too dangerous for now, he could easily remove the lamp and get a shock... so I thought It could be used as a candle holder, I brought it home, put a candle on it and voilà!

Este finde en el campo encontré  este viejo portalamparas de porcelana. Me encantó la forma y pensé hacer una lampara de mesa, después vi que alguien mas estaba muy interesado en el objeto y me pareció peligroso por ahora así que decidi usarlo como candelabro, me lo traje a casa y le puse una vela y voilà!




No comments:

Post a Comment